Truck Scan tool training (TRK1-1)
Commercial vehicle diagnostics is an essential skill in the modern workshop.
In this training, you will learn practical insights and necessary skills to perform diagnosis on commercial vehicles using the latest Jaltest scanners.
Modern Truck Diagnostics covers:
• Initial diagnosis through to fault code explanations and troubleshooting a vehicle by symptoms.
• How an ECU and scan tool communicate with each other. We discuss what can go wrong and how to overcome communication problems.
• Injector coding, vehicle speed limiter adjustments, etc. What can be changed in an ECU and what responsibilities must also be considered.
• In-depth look at the information available directly through the tool. Including wiring diagrams, technical data and vehicle maintenance schedules.
• Coding common rail injectors, we explain why we carry out this critical task, what can go wrong and how it adversely affects the performance of other sensors and systems.
• We look at the oil quality sensor readings and how oil specs affect service intervals.
• The extended role of Jaltest diagnostic equipment in the modern workshop.
- The optional 105 page colour training manual contains 5 intriguing real case studies (spread across 35 pages).
To enrol in this course:
Cost without the training manual: NZ $575.00+gst (NZ $661.25 incl)
Cost with the training manual (105-page colour printed): NZ $630.00+gst (NZ $724.50 incl). Overseas shipping is extra.