Advanced Driver Assist Systems-Asian is a series of training videos where the ADAS systems on an Asian car are covered.
In this training you will learn about:
- Front Recognition Cameras; for the lane departure warning, steering assist and headlight levelling.
- Pre-crash front Radar system; for active cruise control and collision mitigation.
- BSM or Blind spot monitoring; for overtaking safety and cross-traffic alert.
- Simple on-road diagnostics and reporting,
- Testing the systems to check if calibration is performed correctly.
- Chapter 1: ADAS Front Camera - Series (11 videos)
- Chapter 2: ADAS Front Radar - Series (7 videos)
- Chapter 3: ADAS Blind Spot Monitoring | Asian Vehicles (BSM) - Series (7 videos)
Cost without the training manual: NZ $295.00+gst (NZ $339.25 incl)
Cost with the training manual (126-page colour printed): NZ $375.03+gst (NZ $431.29 incl). Overseas shipping will include other chargers.